- The US economy is finally shaking off the cobwebs and is set up for a huge post-COVID boom.
- This is because Congress, the president, and the Fed all learned from the lackluster post-2008 recovery.
- Strong and sustained support for workers and American families is going to help boost the economy through 2021 and beyond.
- This is an opinion column. The thoughts expressed are those of the author and do not represent those of his employer nor Insider.
- See more stories on Insider’s business page.
On Wednesday, April 28, it became clear that the US economy’s post-2008 malaise had finally worn off for good.
The epiphany came as I stared at my screen and saw some of the largest companies in the world report staggering numbers. Apple…