Raleigh, N.C. — ‘Tis the season to be jolly and shop local! Tara Lynn is rounding up the best places to find local and one-of-a-kind gifts. Bonus…there’s no shipping to worry about! Check out this list of upcoming holiday markets!
- When: Nov. 13 9 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Where: Wakefield High School
- What: About 200 vendors showcasing their hand-made jewelry, art, candles, holiday decor, baked goods and more. All proceeds benefit Wakefield High School programs.
- Cost: Free
- Website: http://wakefieldhsptsa.org/mistletoe-market.html
- When: Sunday, Nov. 14, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Where: Temple Beht Or, 5315 Creedmoor Road, Raleigh
- What: Jewish artisans will be displaying and selling their work, ranging in style from textiles and photography to jewelry, pottery and much more.