People can stay connected to the IRS through social media and e-news subscriptions
Taxpayers can stay in the know on all things tax-related by following the IRS verified social media accounts and subscribing to the agency’s e-news services. Here are some details about these valuable information resources.
IRS social media platforms
• Twitter: Taxpayers, businesses and tax professionals can follow the IRS handles for up to the minute announcements, tips and alerts in English and Spanish.
• Facebook: News and information for everybody. Also available in Spanish.
• Instagram: The IRS Instagram account shares taxpayer-friendly information.
• YouTube: The IRS offers three video channels — English, Multilingual and American Sign Language.
• LinkedIn: The IRS shares key agency communications and job opportunities.
The agency continues to increase multilingual outreach on…