The San Juan County Sheriff’s office responded to the following calls.
• Deputies on San Juan attempted to contact a person with a warrant. After the person did not answer their door or acknowledge the deputies, deputies will continue to attempt to locate and contact the subject.
• A deputy responded to a call of a downed aircraft on Orcas near the intersection of Mt. Baker Road. and Lovers Lane.
• A San Juan deputy received a report of fraud. Since the incident occurred out of state, the deputy obtained information and forwarded it to the involved agency.
• A deputy was dispatched to a residential burglary in the Eastsound area. The investigation is ongoing.
• San Juan deputies responded to a report of a single-vehicle collision. The driver was arrested for driving under the influence and issued a citation for driving with wheels off the roadway.
• A San Juan deputy took a report of a…