Tribune News Service
Ludhiana, November 9
Emerging as the new investment hub in the industrial capital of the state, the upcoming hi-tech cycle valley has evoked massive response from the investors, the government has confirmed.
- Total project area: 378.77 acres
- Cost: Rs500 crore
- Area for allotment: 9 plots measuring 233 acres
- Allotted: 5 plots of 178.38 acres
- Under allotment: 55 acres
- Projected employment: 10,000
- Target for completion: March 31, 2022
This was evident from the fact that over 178 acres of the total 233 acre land, earmarked for sale, has already been allotted while the process to allot the remaining just 55 acres is in progress, the officials said.
While Hero Cycles has already set up its anchor unit over 100 acres worth Rs 400 crore, which promises to offer 1,000 direct employment opportunities and begun production of 4 million bicycles per…