Summer stimulus checks 2022 – Deadline in 2 days to apply for $150 & will your salary qualify you for an EXTRA $1,200?


RESIDENTS have just two days left to apply for the Chicago Moves plan.

Eligible Chicago residents can apply for monthly transit and gas card funds worth $50 and $100.

The city will issue up to 50,000 prepaid gas cards and 100,000 prepaid transit cards.

Nearly 75,000 of the transit cards will be allocated based on geographic data, prioritizing high CTA-utilizing residents in low-income neighborhoods.

Those who live in the south and west-side neighborhoods will then receive 75% of the gas card money, leaving 25% of the money for city-wide use.

Additionally, California launched two cash relief programs: the Golden State I (GSS 1) and Golden State Stimulus II (GSS II) initiates.

Both worth up to $1,200 and $1,100.

Read our stimulus check live blog for the latest news and updates…

  • Free school meals for students

    To ensure all children get food at their school and after-school programs, free school meal programs are available.


Read full article at