Who is Robert Allen Stanford? Commonly referred to by his mid-name, Allen is a convicted financial fraudster now serving 110 years in federal prison. He was a renowned entrepreneur but was found guilty because his firm was a fraud and a vast Ponzi scheme.
The dual citizenship holder, Allen Stanford, was once a force to reckon with, but his days of glory came to an end. So, what happened to Allen Stanford’s finance? Here is everything you need to know about the master-minder of one of the biggest Ponzi schemes in the world.
Allen Stanford’s profile summary
- Full name: Robert Allen Stanford
- Date of birth: March 24, 1950
- Place of birth: Mexia, Texas
- Zodiac sign: Aries
- Allen Stanford’s age: 71 years old in 2021
- Allen Stanford’s citizenship: American and Antiguan (citizen of Antigua and…