Alaska couple says FBI raided their home with guns drawn, interrogated them in search for Pelosi's laptop


An Alaska couple says the FBI raided their home with guns drawn at them this week in the search for House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s (D-Calif.) laptop, which is apparently still missing after it was reported stolen following the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol.

According to the couple, Paul and Marilyn Hueper, the feds left after hours of interrogation, in what the Huepers say is a case of mistaken identity.

What are the details?

The Huepers were at the rally that took place on Jan. 6 prior to the Capitol riots, but were only in Washington, D.C., to “peacefully protest” and never went inside the building, they say.

They told KSRM-AM host Bob Bird on “Bird’s Eye View” Thursday that they were awoken at their home at 9:00 a.m. on Wednesday, when Paul walked out of the couple’s bedroom to find “seven guns pointing at him and his wife,” the Alaska Watchmen reported.

The agents reportedly handcuffed the Huepers and separated them, interrogating them individually for roughly three hours before releasing them and leaving.

The Watchmen reported that “it appears the FBI were most interested in Marilyn,” whom they presented with a photo of another woman who was wearing a similar coat as the one Marilyn was wearing on Jan. 6, and had a similar hairstyle.

Both the Huepers separately told agents that the woman shown in the picture — taken on surveillance footage inside the Capitol — was not Marilyn. The unknown woman was not wearing the same clothes as Marilyn, who said the other woman was wearing “an ugly sweater” that she would never wear.

Paul added, “My wife is much better looking than that.”

Marilyn recalled that during her interrogation, agents revealed why they were at the home. “They said, ‘We’re here for Nancy Pelosi’s laptop,'” she told KSRM. “So, I guess it was stolen and it is still at large.”

The agents seized laptops and cell phones from the Heupers, but neither have been charged with any crimes, according to the Anchorage Daily News.

A spokeswoman for the FBI in Anchorage did not elaborate, but told the outlet in its request for comment, “I